? ??????????????Stars and Music? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (30 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 3934 Total Grabs
. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????City Life (Animated)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 1.7 (59 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 3677 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????This is my Love? ????? ?????? ???Rat CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Family Pics

Ok, so everytime I try to make a poll it says that there's a webpage failure, so we'll just have to post our answers. Sorry!

Question: Should we change our family colors for the picture?

Personally, I'm having a tough time finding something cute for my girls to wear and so yes, I would like to change my color to either pale blue or navy blue.

Let me know what you guys think.

9 comments:

Connie said...

I think we should forget colors and just go with jeans or khaki and blue or something neutral. I don't like finding similar colors for all of us. And Ben and I really don't have a huge variety of colors we wear.

Beth said...

I like the color idea because then it shows the different families and how much they've changed and grown since the last picture.

Connie said...

But then Sam stands out. And pink doesn't really go with any of the other bold colors.

Moma said...

I absolutely love the color cause it makes it obvious who is a family. Maybe white Connie. That could be nice with jeans.

Joyce Sowards said...

You don't have to change the color of your family. I definatly think the color for each family is a good idea. It's colorful and looks nice in the photo. I say if you're going to change your color then just make sure its not already taken from another family. Ours will be some shade of blue. Most likely Navy blue. I can do that without having to hit the stores. Sorry to make it an issue. Just thought I'd tell everyone that we're changing our color. Sam looks fine to me. I'm just sayin.

Connie said...

OK then can we be red? Because that's the only color that I know we all have.

Cody said...

I had no idea we were coordinating colors again. I thought there was some reunion shirt we were going to wear. I know I have blues for all of us. Lets get together Joyce and compare our shades of blues because our's are more of a gray blue. :) I'm glad this was brought up.

Cody said...

Our family will be wearing either brown and olive green. THANK GOODNESS for JC Penny's good sells. Besides a little shopping therapy never hurt anybody right?! OK... maybe if you have 5 kids with you, then you may need therapy after shopping.

Connie said...

I also realized that we all have light blue if you would rather us wear light blue.