? ??????????????Stars and Music? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (30 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 3934 Total Grabs
. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????City Life (Animated)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 1.7 (59 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 3677 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????This is my Love? ????? ?????? ???Rat CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Just a few things I forgot...

I wanted to tell anyone who has an ice cream maker to bring it and we'll all have an ice cream bash some night. You can get the toppings at the store or bring your own. Connie said that she has 2 gallons of pancake syrup so to anyone who needs syrup, don't bring it.

Monday night we're going to have barbeque sandwiches, FYI. Connie and Ben are going to cook on Friday night instead of Monday.
I'll be calling around sometime this week to double check some things, so if you see me calling DON'T HANG UP! :)

Love you guys! Can't believe it's almost time!

Joyce

4 comments:

Connie said...

We have an ice cream maker- do we need to bring the stuff for ice cream? The milk, cream, etc?

Greg Sowards said...

We have one two

Joyce Sowards said...

If you can get it at the store there then I would suggest that. I will be bringing an ice chest and I'll get some heavy cream and half-n-half at Sams Club. We'll buy milk at the little store if we don't have enough room to pack milk.

Joyce Sowards said...

we're bringing ours also